Drug Free Business is able to offer its members affordable EAP services through the Fully Effective Employees EAP consortium. Participants in our EAP consortium receive:
- No setup fees - no annual administrative fees
- Follow up and case management of employees and family members for up to two years or more
- Unlimited access for employees and their family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via FEE's toll free 1-800 number
- Supervisor training and employee orientation
- Supervisor Consultation
- All promotional materials-including wallet card and brochures
- Quarterly newsletter for employees and family members
- Quarterly newsletter for human resource staff, supervisors, and managers
Password access to the FEE web page
Our full-service, broad-brush EAP services are now available nationwide through our new EAP Helpline service. This is a cost-effective way to provide standardized EAP services to various locations throughout the United States. more...
Your business is most productive when your employees are motivated and able to manage their personal and business lives effectively. In today's dynamic workplace, it is critical to provide the environment and support necessary for employees to achieve success.
Fully Effective Employees is a full-service employee assistance program (EAP) provider established in 1976 to meet the great variety of human problems facing today's employees. Our excellent reputation as a low-cost, service-oriented, caring and effective program offers you both value and the highest level of service in the EAP market.
FEE serves approximately 70,000 people, including employees and their dependents/significant others, primarily in the Puget Sound region. Some of the local organization we serve include:
- Bartell Drugs
- Kitsap County
- Washington Dental Service
- Over 200 different construction companies
- NW Ironworkers Trust
EAP services include several specific activities to help you and your employees function at the most effective levels.
These services can be summarized as:
- Thorough assessment of each employee/client
- Education and motivation of those in need of service
- Referral to proper help in their own neighborhood and
- Systematic follow up for up to one year or more
- At FEE, all of these services are performed by our own staff EAP professionals, managing quality and consistency for both employer and employee.
Companies save money in lost time and medical benefits when an EAP is effective. FEE's extensive experience in the field of chemical dependency allows us to assist both employers and employees in identifying and treating drug and alcohol problems early.
The FEE Employee Assistance Program is easy for all:
- No cost to employee for services for themselves and dependents
- EAP counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Counselors are accessible from anywhere in the U.S. and Canada through our toll-free 1-800 number
- Our program is completely CONFIDENTIAL
- Employers benefit from reduced absenteeism, lower turnover and increased productivity
- Employers save on health insurance rates because FEE's EAP helps employees get the right kind of help sooner
How the EAP Consortium works
Fully Effective Employees provides you with a full-service, broad-brush professional EAP through an arrangement with Drug Free Business . The consortium was formed in order to make EAP service available to small employers without expensive start-up or administrative costs. You do not need to do drug testing in order to take advantage of the Drug Free Business EAP consortium.
Fully Effective Employees has over 34 years experience servicing Northwest companies. Key features of the program include:
Rapid intervention helps solve problems quickly and inexpensively before they become overwhelming Consultation for supervisors and managers. We train supervisors to recognize and resolve job performance problems since many job problems are caused by alcohol and drug issues, this is an effective tool in early resolution.
Critical incident debriefings and other services are included Benefits of an EAP
Our EAP, with this supervisory emphasis, has been shown to produce significant benefits for the employer:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved productivity
- Decreased health care costs, turnover accidents, etc.
- Decreased disciplinary and grievance actions
- Increased supervisory skills in identifying productivity problems
Relationship to Drug Testing
For the employer with a drug testing program, an EAP provides two essential functions:
- Following a positive drug test, the EAP assesses the employee's level of dependency, and recommends appropriate treatment if necessary
- Follows up for a specified time to ensure the employee is cooperating with any recommendations (including follow-up drug testing)
The Drug Free Business Employee Assistance Program is managed by Fully Effective Employees. For more information, visit our Contact page or visit the Fully Effective Employees web site directly.
How many companies
have an EAP?
In the U.S., over 97% of companies with more than 5,000 employees have EAPs. 80% of companies with 1,001 - 5,000 employees have EAPs. 75% of companies with 251 - 1,000 employees have EAPs.
These programs, which as so valuable to the largest, most successful employers are now available to the small and medium sized employers through our EAP Helpline at a very affordable, low cost. You can't afford to NOT have this service.