Drug-Free Card Program - PowerPoint Show
View a PowerPoint Show about a typical program.
File is large, 5MB, and may take time to download if you have a slow connection.
The Washington Association for Pupil Transportation (WAPT) and Drug Free Business, have partnered to offer D.O.T./FMCSA compliant drug and alcohol testing programs to member school districts and Educational Service Districts within the State of Washington at discounted rates. More...
Clean Card Programs
Drug Free Business is a program administrator and Trust administrator for various industry-wide drug testing programs. These programs are sometimes referred to "clean-card" or "drug-free card" drug testing programs and are most popular in the construction industry, especially for union or bargaining agreement employers.
We provide complete management of these programs, including Trust Agreement management - and at a cost far lower than our competitors - as inexpensive as $.02/hour assessment..!!
Typically, these programs include the following elements:
- Industry wide Policy and Administrative Guide
- Baseline drug testing at start of program
- Random testing at industry best-practices rate - typically 50% or 100% per year
- Optional "wellness benefit check" paid to workers who sucessfully pass random tests
- Post-accident and Reasonable-Suspcion drug and alcohol testing
- Employee Assistance Program for union members and their families
- Speedy return-to-duty procedures after failing a test, then a managed return-to-duty test and follow-up testing to ensure compliance and discourage relapse
- EAP provides counseling follow-up for two years if worker tests positive
These programs may be sponsored by a construction industry association, a building trades union, or in a partnership by both. Call us to discuss the possibilities.
Want to learn more? Here is the DER training portion for one of the "clean card" programs we administer.