Washington Association for Pupil Transportation and Drug Free Business
The Washington Association for Pupil Transportation (WAPT) and Drug Free Business, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization have partnered to offer D.O.T./FMCSA compliant drug and alcohol testing programs to member school districts and Educational Service Districts within the State of Washington at discounted fees.
Drug Free Business has been providing these services to dozens of school districts for many years. Under this new program we will provide the same services we always have at a very low cost - but for WAPT members who are not current clients of DFB, we agree to donate $5.00 to the WAPT for every drug test performed.
This is a voluntary, optional program for school districts, however when you see what we have to offer, you will be surprised at the low cost compared to your current program.
These programs include:
- DOT Drug Testing at SAMHSA Certified Laboratories
- Breath alcohol testing by certified BATs and STTs
- Medical Review Officer services
- Free random selection programs
- Secure online reporting of testing results, random selections, roster management
- Unlimited professional consultation
- Optional on-site collection service
- Free Supervisor Training (nation-wide) through our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Free Driver Orientation/Training (nation-wide) through our LMS
- Record keeping and reports
- Optional background and employment screening